CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A blog about infertility, adoption,and adoption loss which has finally led to a beautiful miracle who was worth smiling for."Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future."Proverbs 31:25

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Time Ran Out

I planned to write an actual blog post but my hubby distracted me for a while to play with our dogs and then I got to reading other people's blogs as apart of my ICLW commitment. Now it is almost midnight again and I really should be in bed. Its been a long day of baking and crafting, which is was going to talk about. Things better left for another time I guess. I do want to give "Sarah's Laughter" a quick plug though. I have before, but I so enjoy the daily email devotions.

Here's a short excerpt from today's devotion:
"Tears are frequent companions along the road you travel. They appear at the most inconvenient times and refuse to be silenced. Your heart is heavy from the burden you bear, and life insults you by continuing on. You have an appointment, and it is one your heart will want to keep. Facing the loss of precious babies, appointments with doctors become something that we tend to fear or dread. We grow weary of bad reports and worse realities. Many times the appointments raise more questions than ever, and they all remain unanswered. But there is an appointment set for you with the One who holds every answer to every question your heart has ever asked. You have an appointment with God. "

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I love sarah's laughter. There were many days when I would be not doing well, and I would open up my email and God would speak directly through an email from them.

I wanted to say that that I love the title of your blog. Is it from Proverbs 31? I wrote about that in my intro post. About what it must take to laugh at the future (my traslation says laugh). And how God knew when he put that there that laughing at the future is so hard for women. We are so used to worrying about the future!

Anyways, Happy ICLW!

Bethanie said...

Thanks. Yes, its from Proverbs 31. I have the verse in my header. I read your intro post and I like that translation as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews

Smile


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site meter