CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A blog about infertility, adoption,and adoption loss which has finally led to a beautiful miracle who was worth smiling for."Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future."Proverbs 31:25

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

10 Year Class Reunion

Tonight is my 10 year high school class reunion. I didn't go to the 5th reunion because I didn't receive the invitation in time to rsvp. My parent's moved so I'm guessing it got passed around a few times within the postal service before it was forwarded to their new address. This time around there were no snail mail invites sent out, but einvites.
I am going. I'm a little nervous I guess. I wasn't exactly comfortable in high school. I had really only one friend that was in my class - she was my best friend(my other friends were older or younger). We had a falling out - or rather I wisened up. The last few times I've seen her we are polite toward each other. But, I have a feeling she won't be there anyway. She was never one to participate. Neither was I. However, as I get older I can appreciate the experiences I had during those years. Especially the time that my husband and I dated. Our dating years were some of the best times of my life.
I would be most satisfied if I could some how lose 40 lbs, have a child/children, and an amazing outfit - all before 7:00 tonight. But, I'm going to have settle with my fat suit that now drapes over me each day, childlessness, and whatever is in my closet that doesn't include pit stains.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Enjoy! My 10 year was a couple of years ago and it was fun to see the ones who were there and find out what they were doing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews

Smile


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site meter