CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A blog about infertility, adoption,and adoption loss which has finally led to a beautiful miracle who was worth smiling for."Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future."Proverbs 31:25

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer


Today is the first day of summer and it is the first day that I can finally say that I am better. I would say that I am about 95% better. I still cough a little when I try to laugh and I still have a dull pain in my left side. Oh hey, did I ever talk about that pain. I don't think I did. One night around week 3 I was laying on the couch with my left arm above my head and I coughed. When I did I got this pain. It's sort of like under my left breast. Anyway, it is a pulled muscle from coughing. You know you're coughing hard when you pull a muscle. A few days after, it hurt so much that it was like being stabbed with a knife every time I coughed or even sniffed. It is much better now, but still hasn't completely gone away. I have my sense of taste back, but I still haven't fully regained my sense of smell.


I've been filling in at the daycare recently. Once last week and Monday & today. They also have me coming tomorrow. It is nice feeling needed, especially right now since my hubby is away from home frequently for work. However, it is exhausting. I'm talking 10 hour days with sometimes 30+ children, Ages 12 mos. to 11 years old. Believe me, they should be paying us more than they do. But, I love them anyway.


Adoption update: Kmom is having a lot of trouble with this pregnancy, but Peanut is doing good. We are visiting with Kmom again on Friday @ 1:00.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you're feeling better! Good luck with the meeting tomorrow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews

Smile


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site meter