CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A blog about infertility, adoption,and adoption loss which has finally led to a beautiful miracle who was worth smiling for."Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future."Proverbs 31:25

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And Life Goes On


I received this package this morning in my mailbox.  I signed up for the free sample weeks and weeks ago.  I almost left it in the box rather than bring it in.  I didn't figure the mail guy would send it back though.  It's so annoying when things you send for actually show up.
Yesterday I helped my parents put away several of the large baby things into a storage unit (along with a bunch of other stuff that belong them). 
Everything is going back to the way it was.  Back to waiting and hoping.  Dreaming and wondering.  As if the moment had never existed.  Everyday there is a glimpse of a memory, and then I wonder if it really happened or not.  Did I really hold her?  Were we really matched?  Was it all a cruel fantasy?  I'm so glad that I go the pictures that I did so that I have proof.  I've been watching the video everyday and wishing that I had taken more. 




3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm still praying for you!

Ashley said...

Guess what~ you won my giveaway!!! Please contact me at weareexpectingmiracles@yahoo.com with your mailing address so I can order your burp cloths! Congrats!

~*~Jeny~*~ said...

Found your blog last week and just had to let you know that it really struck a chord with me. Last month we also had a "failed placement". So many things that you have said I have felt.

Praying for you!
~Jeny

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews

Smile


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site meter