CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A blog about infertility, adoption,and adoption loss which has finally led to a beautiful miracle who was worth smiling for."Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future."Proverbs 31:25

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Autumn


I love autumn. I love the colors, the decorations, and the change in weather.
Some updates on my life:
  • I'm really enjoying my daycare job. I've never fully enjoyed a job before - so it's nice. I'm usually getting two days a week. I'm scheduled for Mondays and I've been filling in for the other ladies.
  • I had a car accident. Basically I hit an illegally parked car. Yes, it was mostly my fault but I have never seen a car parked there before. Everybody in town knows you don't park there. We both got fined - which is where most of my second check went to. Praise the Lord that I had that extra income to pay it. Oh, and no one was hurt.
  • I've been missing my Internet a little, but not as much as I thought I would. I've been busy with work and my house. My husband's half sister visited us for a few days. She lives in Arizona.

Well, I guess that's all that has been going on with me. Of course I'm still hoping and praying that our baby is home with us soon. [sigh] Sometimes I wonder how I can miss someone that I've never even met yet, but I do. Hey - that's like a movie quote isn't it?



1 comments:

Alexis said...

I know you don't get to the computer much, but I put an award for you on my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews

Smile


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site meter