CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A blog about infertility, adoption,and adoption loss which has finally led to a beautiful miracle who was worth smiling for."Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future."Proverbs 31:25

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weigh me if you dare

I've never exactly struggled with my weight - because I've never really accepted that I am in fact overweight. I mean, every now and then I decide that maybe I need to do something, but I never get serious about it or I give up real quick. I'm trying to be really committed now. It's going to be a big change - 180 lbs to 140 but I believe I can do it.


3 comments:

TwoDogMama said...

Congrats on the weight loss you are very brave to put your weight online! I don't think I could do that. Keep up the good work!

Ashley said...

Good luck with the weight loss! This colder weather makes me want to eat more! You can do it!!

RELH said...

You go girl~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews

Smile


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site meter