CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A blog about infertility, adoption,and adoption loss which has finally led to a beautiful miracle who was worth smiling for."Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future."Proverbs 31:25

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers


Well, we are a little behind from what I thought our schedule would be (which is why I changed the ticker).  I was determined to wait until I was finished bleeding.  Finally, today I seem to have stopped.  So, the baby making shall commence tomorrow.  I will take my last estrogen pill tomorrow night - and I'm ready.  Estrogen is not my friend.  I've had headaches, been totally uptight (like even more than usual), and I'm pretty sure it has given me heartburn and possibly paranoia.  Or maybe those last two symptoms are just me. 
Anyway, keep us in your prayers and send us some baby dust!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Lots of baby dust coming your way!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews

Smile


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site meter